Your Online Cruise Specialist
International Client For Travel Express

With few exceptions, any cruise, vacation, airfare and/or travel package listed on our site(s) may be booked by our international customers. Our staff experience includes travel professionals that have personally handled international clients from all over the world.

If you or your group requires travel information translated and/or you are traveling from countries, speaking a multitude of languages, No Problem! Travel Express Corp. can provide bilingual coordinators and/or translators for Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Japanese clients that may require these services at a reasonable cost.

Our international division is a proud icon for the Travel Express Corp.. Our Cruise Travel Pro's extensive expertise comes from working in and with travel and cruise operations world wide. Were ready to help, When your ready to go.

Here are some tips and guidelines to consider:

  • The entire transaction can be handled online and via email with "Agent OnLine", or if you prefer, you may call us during the hours of 9:00am to 9:00pm, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 7:00pm, Saturday and Sunday, US Eastern Time Zone. Our toll-free number (888-416-3182) voicemail works 24/7 worldwide. You may also fax us at (877-788-3239). If you reside in any other country, please call us at 001-954-323-4478.
  • You will be quoted a price in US dollars for a airfare rate, travel package and/or specific cabin category on a specific sailing. All payments must be in US dollars. You can see the price of any vacation, cruise, airfare or travel service offered in your own currency by simply clicking on the "select your country link" located at the top of any quote/booking/information page.
  • You may pay for your airfare,travel package or cruise via credit card - Visa Card, Master Card, Discover Card or American Express. We act as an agent for the cruise lines, and your credit card statement will reflect direct billing from the cruise line you have selected. We also offer international PAY PAL services, Please ask your Cruise Travel Pro about fees associated with this.
  • Travel Express Corp. is a global reach corporation, Sabre and Amadeus certified dealing with world travel consolidators. Because of this we can provide airfare,transfers and connections from any reputable airline to complete your travel and cruise requirements when your ready to go. If you need air and will be departing from outside the US or Canada, regardless of your destination or departure point, Contact us and let our Travel Pro's go to work for you.
  • For your total peace of mind, we will provide triple confirmation of your booking. In addition to our emailed or faxed confirmation of your booking, the cruiseline will also provide a written fax confirmation and we will provide the phone number of the cruise line should you wish to verify your booking directly with them.
  • Certain cruise documentation is necessary to board the ship, and we have made arrangements with the cruise lines to have this documentation available at the pier "check in" stations on the day of departure. You won't have to worry about losing your ticket en route to your departure port. Other documentation for travel can be sent by international carrier if required, for a fee. Most of the larger cruise lines are now utilizing a E-Document system that enables the cruise client to retrive and print their cruise documents directly from the internet. The E-Documents also include all pertinent pre and post cruise information including ID and luggage tags where applicable. This is especialy helpful for our cruise guest from Europe and other countries around the world. All American cruise departures and arrivals are now governed by the new pass port requirements and restrictions from the Department of Homeland Security of America.
  • Visa requirements vary from country to country. If you are not sure whether you will need a visa to enter any of the countries you will visit on your vacation or cruise, please consult your Department of State to verify any specific visa requirements. Visas are sometimes slow or difficult to obtain, so this issue is best dealt with prior to booking. Travel Express offers a Pass Port and VISA Support service for US Citizens only.

Department Of Homeland Security Passport Information

  • Passport Requirements: The cruise industry encourages all travelers to prepare for changes regarding travel within the Western Hemisphere. The Department of Homeland Security and Department of State issued the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative which will require all U.S. citizens to have a passport or other accepted travel document when entering or re-entering the United States from any part of the Western Hemisphere (Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, Central and South America and the Caribbean).
  • A valid passport with at least six months validity past your return date is required for travel outside of the United States. Non U.S. Citizens must contact the consulates of any countries that they will be visiting for information on documents required to enter each country.
  • The current deadlines are:
  • In effect since January 23, 2007 - A passport is required for all air travel within the Western Hemisphere and abroad for citizens of the United States, Canada, Mexico and Bermuda. U.S. citizens traveling to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda who have applied for but not yet received passports can nevertheless temporarily enter and depart from the United States by air with a government issued photo identification and Department of State official proof of application for a passport through September 30, 2007.
    To obtain proof of application, go to
  • As soon as January 1, 2008 - A passport or other accepted document* will be required for land border crossings and sea travel within the Western Hemisphere. *Sea and land travelers will also be eligible for the PASScard, a less expensive alternative document.
  • Although the requirement to possess a valid passport or PASScard for sea travel and land border crossings could be extended to as late as June 1, 2009, the government can accelerate this date based on meeting certain standards and is recommending that travelers be prepared for the passport requirement as early as January 1, 2008.
  • The Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) supports the Department of Homeland Security's intent to ease travel document requirements for children. For more information on how to apply for or renew a passport, please visit
  • The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 requires that by January 1, 2008, travelers to and from the Caribbean, Bermuda, Panama, Mexico and Canada have a passport or other secure, accepted document to enter or re-enter the United States.
  • This is a change from prior travel requirements and will affect all United States citizens entering the United States from countries within the Western Hemisphere who do not currently possess valid passports. This new requirement will also affect certain foreign nationals who currently are not required to present a passport to travel to the United States. Most Canadian citizens, citizens of the British Overseas Territory of Bermuda, and to a lesser degree, Mexican citizens will be affected by the implementation of this requirement.
    • Citizens of Belgium have been required to present valid, machine-readable passports since May 15, 2003, in order to enter the U.S. on the visa waiver program (without a U.S. visa).
    • Citizens of Andorra, Brunei, Liechtenstein, Slovenia and Luxembourg have been required to present valid, machine-readable passports since October 1, 2003, in order to enter the U.S. on the visa waiver program (without a U.S. visa).
    • Citizens of Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom will be required to have valid, machine-readable passports as of October 26, 2004, in order to enter the U.S on the visa waiver program (without a U.S. visa).
  • As of the effective dates above, holders of non-machine-readable passports will need a valid passport and a valid U.S. visa to enter the U.S. for cruises departing the U.S., or a valid multiple-entry visa for cruises that depart and return to the U.S.

  • All Hot Deals
  • Alaska Deals
  • Last Minute Cruises
  • Holiday Cruises
  • Singles Cruises


    Sign up for cruise update
    emails from CRUISESEZ.COM.

    © from Travel Express
    Terms and Conditions | Privacy